Live Edge Products
Live Edge Process
We currently deliver and install live edge tables in the Northeast from Boston to Philadelphia.
We crate and ship worldwide.
*Call if you’d like a completed table that you see on our website. If it is in stock, it can be crated and shipped within days. It can also be delivered and set up if in the Northeast.
If you see a top or slabs in our inventory, but will provide your own base, we can complete cutting and finishing to your needs in approximately three weeks.
If there is a base design that is in stock, it can be shipped immediately. Custom bases take approximately six weeks to be made and ready to ship.
The ordering process for an original live edge table is as follows:
- 1. Pricing/proposal: Includes project details, shipping/delivery costs and a time table for the project. (1 day)
- 2. Receipt of your 50% deposit via check or credit card.
- 3. Order confirmation and receipt is sent to you via fax or email. Shop drawings and/ or Photoshop mock up image including detail choices, are sent to you via fax or email.
- 4. After shop drawing approval, fabrication commences. Please note the approximate time for completion on your initial proposal. We take our commitment to you seriously and make every effort to stay on schedule. Material availability and seasonal deadlines may affect normal schedules. Feel free to call and get updates on the projected completion time.
- 5. Once fabricated, shipping or delivery arrangements will commence.
*Highly detailed or sizeable projects may take longer to engineer. Corrections and resubmissions will be handled on an expedited basis.
To talk to somebody directly about the ordering process, please call us: 800-244-5432.