LIVE EDGE ORDERING PROCESS
Brooks Custom currently offers delivery and installation services for tis live edge wood products by its own vehicles in the Northeast from Boston to Philadelphia. For deliveries out of this area, in the rest of the United States and internationally, your order will be crated and shipped via common carrier.
Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm availability of any complete tables or slabs listed on our website, and to receive an estimate for shipping/delivery.
Any slab in our inventory can be cut and finished to your specifications in approximately three weeks.
Custom table bases take approximately six-eight weeks to fabricate and to be ready to ship, following receipt of approved shop drawings.
Please note the ordering process for an original live edge table:
- 1. Pricing/Proposal: Based on specifications you provide, our proposal includes project details, shipping/delivery costs and a timetable for the project.
- 2. Receipt of your 50% deposit via check or credit card.
- 3. Order confirmation and receipt is sent to you via fax or email. Shop drawings and/or mock up image including detail choices, are sent to you via fax or email within a few days of the order.
- 4. Fabrication will commence following show drawing approval. We take our commitment to you seriously and make every effort to stay on the schedule noted on your initial proposal. Material availability and seasonal deadlines may affect normal schedules. Feel free to call and get updates on the projected completion time.
- 5. Once fabricated, shipping or delivery arrangements will commence.
*Highly detailed or sizable projects may take longer to engineer. Corrections and resubmissions will be handled on an expedited basis.
To speak directly with someone about the ordering process, please call us at 1-800-244-5432.